Monday, February 8, 2010

DURARARA!! Episode 1 Impressions

Internet chat log in text form

My theory:

Tanaka Taro is Mikado
Setton is Selty
Kanra is Izaya

Taro: Good evening!
Setton: Sup.
Taro: BTW,.. Mr, Setton..
Taro: I'm actually going to be staying in Ikebukuro, starting tomorrow
Setton: Oh, really?
Setton: Perhaps, you'll be staying somewhere near me.
Taro: Possibly.
Taro: I'm still at home right now, but I'm going to be staying at an apartment near the Sunshine building.
Setton: Welcome to Ikebukuro!
Taro: Thank you!
---------------------------------------------------
Kanra: Good evening.
Taro: Kanra!
Taro: You were online?
Kanra: I was actually on the phone.
Kanra: Oh..
Kanra: I just read the logs, you're coming to Tokyo?
Kanra: Congrats!
Kanra: Wanna meet 'IRL' sometime?
Taro: Ah, that sounds good.
Kanra: Sure does~^^
Kanra: Oh...
Kanra: While we're on the subject...
Kanra: Have you heard about people meeting to commit suicide?
Setton: Oh yeah, that used to be popular.
Setton: People meet online, then commit suicide together.
Taro: Not very pretty, is it?
Taro: But I haven't heard about it much on the news lately.
Setton: Maybe they attempted and failed.
Kanra: Or it could be a lot of people have done it..
Kanra: but no one's actually realized it yet.
Kanra: Maybe their bodies haven't been found.
Taro: (;@ @)....
Setton: That's not something to joke about.
Kanra: Now that I think about it, there's been a lot of disappearances lately.
Taro: ?
Taro: Really?
Kanra: Let's see...
Kanra: It's usually a foreigner who's living here illegally.
Kanra: Or perhaps a child who ran away from home and went to another district.
Kanra: I heard it usually happens in the area between Ikebukuro and Shibuya.
------------------------------------------------------
Kanra: By the way, I saw that Black Motorcycle everyone's been talking about today.
Taro: Black Motorcycle?
Setton: Oh~
Kanra: You don't know about it?
Kanra: The one that's been sighted in Shinuku & Ikebukuro lately.
Kanra: I heard it's always been some sort of an urban legend but people have been catching her on camera lately.
Setton: Oh, I've heard about that.
Setton: But is she just a member of a motorcycle gang?
Setton: It's not like she rides around with a group or anything.
Kanra: She's an idiot for riding around without lights on, that's for sure.
Kanra: If it's human, that is.
Taro: What do you mean by that?
Kanra: Well, to be blunt...
Kanra: It's sort of like a monster.
Taro: What do you mean "monster"?
Kanra: Dotachin says it's a grim reaper.
Taro: Dotachin?
Taro: Who's that?
Kanra: The one who rides the Black Motorcycle doesn't......
Taro: So you're going to ignore my question?
----------------------------------------------
Taro: Good evening, Setton.
Taro: I saw it today!
Taro: That Black Motorcyclist!
Kanra: Wow. Taro Tanaka, you actually saw that Black Motorcycle?
Setton: Was it around nine in the evening?
Taro: Oh, you heard about it Setton?
Setton: Yeah, well..... I was there, too......
Taro: Huh?!
Taro: Really?
Taro: Then maybe we passed each other without knowing it!
Setton: Possibly.
Taro: So back to my earlier question..
Taro: Who is Dotachin?






0 comments:

Post a Comment