Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DURARARA!! Episode 3 Impressions

Chat logs for episode 3 (continued from episode 1)

My theory:

Tanaka Taro is Mikado
Setton is Selty
Kanra is Izaya


Setton: Dollars?
Setton: Yeah, I've heard of them at least.
Taro: I heard a rumor about them today.
Setton: Hmm.
Setton: I've never actually seen them before, I wonder if they really exist.
Taro: You think it was something that was made up on the internet?
Setton: Well, I can't say for sure....
Setton: If they really exist, it's best to steer away from them.
------------------------------------------------------
Kanra: Apparently, they had a dispute with Shizuo Heiwajima, too.
Kanra: They're the cancer that's killing society!!..
Kanra: is what everyone is saying.
Taro: No, that's not true.
Taro: I happened to be there to witness it, they were pretending to be the members of the Dollars.
Kanra: Not just that.
Kanra: Just recently, people calling themselves the Dollars attacked a passer-by and stole their money.
Taro: Huh?
Kanra: The Dollars are so scary and ruthless.
Kanra: You should watch out for them, too.
Taro: Thanks.
Kanra: They're really scary, aren't they?
Kanra: Those Dollars.s

0 comments:

Post a Comment