Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spring 2010 (Sequels, OAV, Movies, & Others)

I'm not too interested in any of these so I decided to isolate them from TV series. Plus, if you're really interested in sequels, you should already be familiar with it. (Sorry K-On fans! XD). Here's a quick rundown:

TV Sequels:
Title (linked to official site) / Animation Company
K-ON 2 - KyoAni
Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor -  TNK
Hetalia Axis 3 - Studio DEEN
Ookiku Furikabutte (Big Wind-up!) 2 - A-1 Pictures
Shin Koihime ~Otome Tairan~ - Dogakobo
Ring Ni Kakero 1: Shadow - Toei Animation
Kiss x Sis - Feel
Major 6 - XEBEC 
Da Capo ~ Extention Circus ~ - Feel 


Movies:

King of Thorn - Sunrise
Precure All Stars DX2 - Toei Animation
Higashi no Eden 2: Paradise lost - Production I.G.
Gintama: Shinyaku Benizakura-Hen - Sunrise
Trigun: Badlands Rumble - Madhouse
Broken Blade - Production I.G.
Bungaku Shoujo (check 'categories' for more info)

OAV:

Haiyore! Nyaruko-Ani - DLE inc. 
Gundm Unicorn - Sunrise


I'll add them as I find out more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment