Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Omamori Himari (おまもりひまり) Episode 9 Impressions

Tama Kyuubi Omamori HimariPic of the Episode
"Ouch!" LOL


Episode Title: "Creeping Darkness of Cat Cry"

Kyuubi Tama ShutendoujiThat strange blond drill-haired girl finally makes a debut in this episode. I had a creeping feeling about her prior but I must say she is way beyond that! She really scares the hell out of me. LOL Her name is Tama, and she is...
an ayakashi who cannibalizes other Ayakashi - kyuubi. I never took this series seriously but I have to give them credit for how they opened this episode-- the horror type scene with Tama and that guy. Who is that guy anyway? Shutendouji?

Regardless, this is going to be a tough battle for the Amakawa crew. My guess is only Yuuto with his full power potential (whatever that is) can beat Tama, that or Himari's berserk mode. Kuesu is strong but I don't think she has a chance, unless there is more to her that we haven't seen. Shizuku? No way... nano. Who do you think can win?

If you like fan-service, this episode has it in spades, but most are obviously censored so you will have to buy the BD/DVD. LOL Only 3 more episodes to go and I'm looking forward to how they will defeat Tama. Sorry not much to write about since it was mainly pure fan-service, but I made this stitched up (I call it panorama) pic of Himari to make up for that:

Omamori Himari(Errr, I guess someone got offended and reported the pic on Imageshack or something... but I re-uploaded on the site listed on the pic. LOL.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment