Thursday, March 18, 2010

Omamori Himari (おまもりひまり) Episode 11 Impressions

Omamori Himari BerserkFirst let me give them props for not having any fan-service in this episode, and focusing on the upcoming final battle. I wish I could give them props for other things but I would be lying if I said Omamori Himari is groundbreaking or above average. It's at least entertaining in some ways and that's my main reason... for following this until the end.

As I mentioned many times in my previous impressions, nobody has a chance against Tama and Shuutendoji except fully powered up Himari and Yuuto. After watching this episode, I'm not even sure if fully powered up Himari has a chance against them because Tama has some sort of pychokinesis power, along with a powerful barrier that seems impenetrable. They returned to Yuuto's childhood home in hopes of finding clues to control Yuuto's Demon Slayer power. Will they succeed in discovering how to unleash Yuuto's power in time?

My guess is, yes, Yuuto will be the one to defeat Tama and Shuutendoji, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't kill them. The reason for this is Yuuto doesn't believe in killing anyone, no matter how dangerous one might be, therefore, I also wouldn't be surprised if Tama and Shuutendoji become good so to speak. And the series ends on a good note with everyone, ayakashi and humans, living happily together. That's what seems most likely from my observation at least. We shall find out if I am correct next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment