Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kimi Ni Todoke (君に届け) Episode 23 Thoughts

Sawako Kuronuma
SNAPSHOT OF THE EPISODE
 "Chou-kawaii!!"

Kimi Ni Todoke ep 22
Episode Title: "Two People"

I'm running out of compliments for this series because Production I.G. is consistently doing an excellent job. ^^; Instant words that come to my mind for this episode: glittery, beautiful, cute to scary and back to cute, and snow. Glimpse of Sadako and tons of chibi-Sawako, also. Last but not least the transformation of...stylized Sawako was just stunning! I couldn't help but scream "kawaii~!"
Kurumi Kimi Ni Todoke


Guess who made an appearance in this episode? Yep, Kurumi. Although her appearance was very brief showing her sticking her tongue out at Sawako. Another character we haven't seen in a while is Pin, and he is seen wearing a suit in this episode. The atmosphere almost felt like a Kimi Ni Todoke reunion. Now that I think about it, I'm quite attached to every single character for this series, which is a surprise because there is at least one character that I don't like in most shoujo series. Okay, I'll be honest and say I didn't like Kurumi at first but can you blame me? But that opinion soon changed once I got to see how her arc ended.

Kazehaya Sawako Kuronuma
There are two episodes left and I am quite excited to find out what happens between Kazehaya and Sawako. Will they officially become a couple? My guess is a resounding "hellz yes!" It has been such a wonderful experience watching this series and anything less would feel disappointing, at least to me. I can't wait to find out! Can't the next episode come faster? XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment