Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ironman (Anime - Madhouse)

Iron-man @ Sliceof Leisure
Madhouse Official Site

The American company Marvel Entertainment confirmed that the Japanese-animated
TV adaptations of Iron Man and Wolverine will run in Japan in the middle of 2010. More specifically, Iron Man anime will run on the Animax channel during the second quarter (April-June), while Wolverine anime will run during the third quarter (July-September). Both 12-episode series are also slated to air in the United States in 2011. Animation production company Madhouse is also involved. (Source: ANN)

Summary:
Come on now....

Main characters and seiyuu:
Will add as soon as it becomes available.

Thoughts?
Luna: While I'm somewhat familiar with western comics, I was never a huge fan. I still have not seen most of the Marvel films except Spider-man and X-Men. Since this is Madhouse, I am pretty confident it will be really good. Other then that, I'll reserve my judgment until more information is available.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment