Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kimi Ni Todoke Episode 18 Impressions

Episode Title: "Chizuru's Love"

Favorite snapshot of the Episode:
Chizu Kimi Ni Todoke @ Slice of Leisure
It must be autumn because love is in the air and Chizu is being frisky! There's also a change in fashion. For Kazehaya, it's wearing a sharp looking sweater underneath his blazer. Keeping his hair long and naturally messy also... makes him look sexier. Apparently, Sawako noticed it too. Ayane on the other hand is irritated by her college boyfriend who she dumps later in the episode.

I was really thrilled going into this episode because Chizu is my favorite of the bunch and they were finally going to focus on Chizu + Ryu. But what I failed to realize is that love don't come so easily. I was probably lost in my own fairy tale because I was expecting one of them to confess in this episode and start dating right away. Well, obviously, it's more complicated than that because it is revealed that Chizu is actually interested in Ryu's brother! There is nothing more potentially disastrous than a love-triangle between brothers. I'll be anxiously waiting to see what happens in the next episode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment