Monday, February 15, 2010

So-Ra-No-Wo-To Episode 6 Impressions

Noel @ Slice of Leisure
PIC OF THE EPISODE

Well, this is my favorite episode of the series so far. I'm still not sure what type of show it really wants to be.. but that is part of the mystique that is keeping me watching this in the first place. The first half revealing where their 'extra income' comes from was a total shock to me...
maybe because these characters are still stereotypical in my eyes and I could have never imagined them getting involved in such a thing. (Not that there is anything wrong with being stereotypes). But I do wonder how Kanata would react to it. Hehe.

I have to admit, before the second part started, my impression of Mishio was that she is disoriented because she is still grieving the loss of her mother. Yamina is doing her best to nurture her, yet, she is fully resistant. It kind of annoyed me to some extent but, at the same time, I had some sympathy for her because she is so young. Well, I'm glad my impression of her was wrong as we found out at the end of the episode. Now I have much respect for her for possessing such courage to accept her position, especially, at such an early age. And if you were wondering.... yes, I teared up pretty hard at the end. ; ; Great episode!

0 comments:

Post a Comment