Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kimi Ni Todoke (君に届け) Episode 19 Impressions

Chizu @ Slice of Leisure

SNAPSHOT OF THE EPISODE
"Lil' Chizu-chan"

It didn't come as surprise to me about Tooru's situation. Maybe because I was somewhat spoiled prior to watching this episode. (You know who you are! It's okay I was guessing something like this would happen, anyway). XD Regardless, we get to finally...
meet Ryu's older brother, Tooru. My first reaction is that they don't resemble each other at all! Tooru has longer hair and is light brown. In Japanese, he can be referred to what is known as 'ikemen' (イケメン). A simple explanation would be handsome man or cool looking guy. His personality seems to be on the bright side but we shall see. Hehe.

What I was surprised about in this episode though is the fact that Chizu didn't break down and cry like she usually does. The Chizu that I know seems tough on the outside but soft on the inside. However, in this episode, it seemed like she was coping with it pretty well... or it could be that it hasn't begun to sunk in yet. We shall see. Hang in there Chizu! Your perfect match has always been there by your side.
KimiTodo @ Slice of Leisure
seiyuu @ Slice of Leisure There was a special live segment at the end of episode 19. It was a short clip of a KimiTodo event that was held at Sunshine City two weeks ago called "北幌高校 冬の文化祭" (Kita Horo KouKou Fuyu No Bunkasai). The seiyuus for the main cast was supposedly there giving away free goodies.
Mamiko Noto @ Slice of Leisure
The segment also had Mamiko Noto (Sawako) saying "好きなの!(suki nano - I love you!)" in Sawako's voice. She did it perfectly and I nearly fainted when I heard it. It was so good, I must have replayed that line nearly 50 times in a row. ^^; And the fans who was there went all crazy as well. Daisuke Namikawa (Kazehaya) also did a line of "ひとろじめ。。。(hitorijime - I want you all to myself)". I wish I was there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment